I have MOVED! Follow me here to http://www.cupcakeblog.com.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Browse Cupcakes

Cupcakes with Chocolate

Chocolate Cupcakes with Chestnut-Fromage Blanc Frosting and Madeira Wine Glaze
Chocolate Chai Spice Cupcake
Samoas® Cupcake
Rich Chocolate Cupcakes Filled with Chocolate-Mint Ganache with Topped with Mint Buttercream
Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache
Cherry Chocolate Cupcakes with Fennel Meringue Frosting
Cherry Chocolate Cupcakes with Fennel Cream Cheese Frosting
Coffee Buttercream filled Almond Cupcakes with Valrhona Ganache
Ginger-Cream Filled Pumpkin Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache Frosting
Chocolate Tarragon Cupcakes with Tarragon Cream Cheese Frosting
German Chocolate Cupcakes with Milk Chocolate Glaze
Red Velvet Cupcakes with Vanilla Bean Cream Cheese Frosting
Melt in Your Mouth Chocolate Cupcakes with Whipped Cream
Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
Churros and Chocolate Cupcake
Peanut Butter-Banana Chocolate Cupcakes with Caramel Glaze and a Caramelized Banana Disk
Mini Chili Chocolate Cupcakes with Chili Chocolate Ganache Frosting
Devil's Food Cupcake with Chocolate Buttercream
Fudge Frosting

Cupcakes without Chocolate

Thai Tea Cupcakes
Ube Cupcakes with Bubble Buttercream
Pistachio Cupcakes with Rose Petal Buttercream
Vietnamese Coffee Cupcakes
Carrot Orange Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting and a Candied Orange Peel Nest
Papaya-Coconut Cupcakes with Ginger-Lime Cream Cheese Frosting
Basil Cream and Mint Cream Filled Cupcakes with Raspberry Mousse Frosting
Coconut Rice Pudding Stuffed Cupcakes with Ginger Cream Cheese Frosting & Fruit
Lemon, Lime & Grapefruit Curd Filled Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
Eggnog Cupcakes with Bourbon Cream Cheese Frosting
Persimmon Pavlova Cupcake
Ricotta Raspberry Almond Cupcakes with Citrus Meringue Frosting
Lychee-Coconut Cupcakes with Ginger-Cream Cheese Frosting, Candied Ginger Sprinkles, and Sugar Decorations
Carrot Ginger Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting and Candied Carrot Sprinkles
Lavender Cream Filled Cupcake with Citrus Cream Cheese Frosting
Lime Custard Cupcake with Meringue Frosting
Coconut Lime Cupcakes
Hummingbird Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

Experimental Cupcakes

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to see a mexican chocolate recipe. This website is gorgeous. I can't wait to make some of the cupcakes!

4/08/2006 2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love this site. are you experimenting any lemon or vanilla cupcake in the near future? hopefully you won't think is too boring for you.

5/03/2006 7:47 AM  
Blogger Ivy said...

Hello Ms Chockylit

I've been baking as a hobby for many years but as of late I've had to make it a source of income.

I've tried many recipes for butter & chocolate cupcake and I've found the perfect ones in your Vanilla cupcakes and Devil's Food Choc cake!

I've even started my own blog to feature my work. Thank you for being such an inspiration.

5/15/2006 8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about trying a 3 leche cupcake?! I'm going to make my third attempt this weekend cutting out most of the milks.

5/17/2006 6:10 AM  
Blogger chockylit said...

I do have the churros and chocolate cupcake as well as the lemon curd filled vanilla cupcake... I do think about tres leches sometimes, but I haven't gotten to that yet.

Ivy, I checked out your blog. Congrats on starting your business, that is fantastic!!!

5/17/2006 9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about a Chai Tea Cupcake? It's got that great spicy flavor that reminds me of pumpkin pie spice.. and a vanilla frosting?

5/25/2006 9:55 PM  
Blogger chockylit said...

Mistressfate, I must confess. I worked on a Chai Tea recipe last night. But won't get to posting until the weekend... Actually, its a Chai-Chocolate cupcake so a little different then what you are talking about.

5/25/2006 9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great! I'd not thought about Chai with Chocolate.. that might be really good. I usually think about Chai with Pumpkin..lol.

I love your recipes, and think you're a genious!

5/26/2006 5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you help? I have to make cupcakes for my daughter's class (1st grade) but she has classmates who cannot eat eggs and others who cannot eat dairy. Do you have a non-dairy non-egg suggestion?
Kate

6/06/2006 8:19 AM  
Blogger chockylit said...

I have only ever done one egg free, milk free recipe and its for a cookbook being published in the fall, so I can't reprint it here. But there is a great website where you can get recipes. and tips. If you scroll down this page you will see lots of gorgeous cupcakes planned for their book. Lastly, a plain old google search should turn something up as well.

Good luck!

6/07/2006 8:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love reading about all the delicious cupcakes you bake. I want to use some of the recipes in lieu of a cake when my partner and I have a ceremony. They are truly, totally awesome.

I recently have been trying to figure out an idea for a strawberry and balsamic vinegar cupcake, but can't seem to get the flavors to really ever balance out. Any chance you might try that one out?

6/12/2006 3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Chockylit
For years I have been looking for a recipe for Mexican Chocolate Candy
Cake. I think this would make a great
cupcake.
I love this website.There's just Something about a cupcake, isn't there?!

7/24/2006 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home