I have MOVED! Follow me here to http://www.cupcakeblog.com.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Thai Ice Tea Update

I had an email conversation with someone very knowledgeable about Thai products. We discussed the pluses and minuses of the various Thai Ice Tea options. Basically, home brewed will result in the most authentic flavor and if brewed correctly (which takes about 2+ hours) will be very strong. So, I am brewing my own right now and hope to make some cupcakes with it today. In addition, I plan on doing a buttercream with sweetened condensed milk for the frosting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

I love all of your recipes! It has inspired me to bake cookies for my bookclub meeting tomorrow. Don't know which yummy recipe to try, but this Thai Ice tea one looks awfully tempting! Thanks for sharing!

6/11/2005 4:56 PM  
Blogger chockylit said...

Wow! Thanks. I sure hope whichever one you try works out. It will be a good test of my recipe writing skills which I must admit are amateur.

6/12/2005 7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home