I have MOVED! Follow me here to http://www.cupcakeblog.com.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Cupcakes!

I have a love for cupcakes. It's undeniable. But I have been on a cupcake baking hiatus of sorts. It happens... I go through phases where I am either baking tons or not at all. I have been cooking a lot still - savory stuff - but I am feeling the urge to bake again. I attribute it to my discovery of the many other cupcake lovers out there. Its all so inspiring.

So, my plan for this weekend is Hummingbird Cupcakes, the perfect little bundles of sweetness to welcome spring.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hii.. i just wanted to tell you that your recepies are great and their taste... they rich in flavor and in taste.

hope you have a good day

abrar-kuwait

2/20/2006 7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this gerl is from my country and she makes marvellous cakes like urs

http://simplycupcakes.multiply.com/

5/02/2006 8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just saw your site and I must say the recipes are quite inspiring. I look forward to trying them soon. Thank you for doing what I would have loved to. Great Idea!

Houston, TX

6/18/2006 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home